Friday, January 8, 2010

Conversation

A simplistic take on a sales conversation in the form of a doggerel, but I can't resist the dilbert in me and wrote the below lines. M stands for manager and S for subordinate



M: Tell me how many leads have you got,
Have you done as I had thought,

S: I have sent you the MIS, and with them the leads,
I have met those clients and have sown the seeds

M: Tell me will they buy and when will they
And I want to listen to an answer that is my way

S: Some want the stars, some want the moon,
Some want my blood till I reach my doom

M: Guts and Blood , I don’t care
I want to smell the money in the air
I want the cash, I want the honey
If you cant get it, I have to kick your bummy.

S: I will call them up and tell them to buy
If they won’t can I tell you why

M: Why is not What I want to hear,
If you cant do it, let me get you a peer

S: Tell me in our talk, what light have you shed
In the whole conversation, what insights have you led

M: I create a role for myself in this land
If I don’t know what to do
I do what I understand !!

No comments: